- The promoter is: Nadja Wedin Design.
- The competition is open to residents of Europe aged 18 years or over except employees of Nadja Wedin Design and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://nadjawedin.se/contest/ .
Furthermore, this contest is promoted on Facebook and Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for contributing with picture will be 12.08.2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Last day of voting will be 19.08.2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The competitor has to download the picture, as stated here. After the download is completed, he/she has to colour it by him/herself and upload it again to this page. After this step is completed, the competitor can vote for his/her picture and for other pictures. The person with the most picture likes will win the competition. Competitors may ask their friends or share the post on their Social Media channels to get more picture likes.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The winner of the competition will be the one that has gained most likes when the competition is closed for voting 19.08.2018.
13. The prize is as follows:
-One coupon worth 800sek, to be used in the webshop of Nadja Wedin design
-One coupon worth 400sek, to be used in the webshop of Nadja Wedin design
-One coupon worth 200sek, to be used in the webshop of Nadja Wedin design
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be notified by email and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be send via email.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swedish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Nadja Wedin Design and not to any other party. The pictures submitted might be posted one the above mentioned Social Media channels.